Variety S'mores

Today is National S'mores! Have you celebrated yet? No?! Go do that!

What you are tired of the same old milk chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker treat? We'll check out how my family celebrates with variety!

At like you -- milk chocolate bars. Then my family decided to try and mix it up a few years back. We used dark chocolate, white chocolate, and peppermint patties. Different members of my family liked different combinations. As you may recall I hosted a sterno s'mores party last month. Click on this link to read that again if you haven't, it will open in a new window for you. This evening we celebrated by trying peanut butter cups and rice crispy bars. The rice crispy bar (my husband snagged that before I could take this photo worked well but the peanut butter cup's peanut butter center didn't get melty at all. It was tasty but not as melted as I normally like.

So now you tell me, what candy do you use when you make s'mores?

Comments